2. MAC eyeshadow in Nylon - Lately I've been obsessed with the power of highlighting - particularly in the inner-corners of the eye. This color works for me because it's shimmy, but there are no flecks at all, just iridescence. I even brush a little on the high bones of my cheeks.
3. Butter in Fairy Lights - A dusty, pink metallic break from the pops of bright neon nails. Still suitable for spring even though it's part of a winter collection.
4. Jurlique hand cream in Rose - I'm super picky when it comes to lotion because I can't stand that filmy, greasy feeling a lot leave behind. Ever since I tried Jurlique I haven't looked back. Everything from the packaging, smell, and texture is amazing.
5. Clarisonic Mia - Pretty self-explanatory. Got this a few weeks ago and it's definitely lived up to the hype. It really doesn't feel right to use my hands to wash my face anymore.
6. Revlon in Strawberry Suede - Almost red, but sheer enough to be watermelony. It's sadly discontinued but you can still buy it on Amazon!
7. Too Faced BB Cream - My face routine for the longest time has been only concealer and brushing powder on. I realized it was a waste of product using concealer for doing the job of a foundation, so I opted for a sheer foundation with SPF. So glad I converted!
8. Organic extra virgin coconut oil - Really a genie in a jar... and so inexpensive! I use it at the ends of my hair, dry spots like elbows, and lips to moisturize. My favorite use for it is as an eye make up remover. It also feels good knowing you're only using one ingredient on your skin which is better than any expensive product you can ask for. It's apparently really good for your body to take internally as well.
What are your favorite products at the moment?