I hope everyone had a stupendous holiday! However, the partying is not over yet, in fact, it just started! Sorry I've been a little casual; it's just that work and friends have me by the neck so online time is scarce. And in the spare time I do get, I'm working out! You know, you gotta lose the holiday pounds before you step out in your scandalous dress for New Years. This workout to be exact:
I usually get people what I want for Christmas, and this year I got my brother Guitar Hero 3 for his Wii. I played that thing literally alll Christmas day while sipping on eggnog. Loves it. Edit: Before I pass out from my night out, I took a few quick pictures of my Christmas presents.
Click each item to get a closer view.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume set
- American Fashion
- A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
- A sweater from Hollister *
- A cute tunic from INC
- Black leather purse from Barney's NY
- Starbucks giftcards
- Vintage Christian Dior sunglasses
- A lot of money
- Sheep wool seat covers for my car **
- Juicy Couture socks
- Vintage Christian Dior sweater
* Around five ago, I have this absolute infatuation with all things Abercrombie and Hollister, my relatives haven't caught on yet that I'm not really into those brands anymore. But for the sake of wearing the sweater, I covered the logo with a cute vintage brooch -- it looks so much better now. Hah.
** As some may know, I work at Starbucks. Lately, my parents have been nagging me to get seat covers because I always manage to get coffee or chocolate stains on my seats. Hence, the ultra comfortable seats.
What was your favorite present for Christmas? And what was your favorite present that you bought someone else? I have to say my favorite present is American Fashion because my 13 year old brother bought it for me and he complained that he 'never fathomed a book could cost that much'. It was cute.
Because today is my day off, I'm gonna take the time to slowly pamper myself -- and maybe go shopping with my family. Now, where's my hot pink nailpolish?